1. Total number of books you own.1. I probably own close to 1000 books. It's been a sickness in our family for a long time.
2. What is the last book(s) you bought?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. List 5 books that are particularly meaningful to you (in no particular order).
5. Tag five people.
2. Finally getting around to Harry Turtledove's alternative history featuring reptilian space invaders in WordWar: In the Balance and Tilting the Balance.
3. Finished digesting Four Views On Hell (Stanley Gundrey, editor) with my brother - we read a theological work and discuss it each week over the phone - but I know I've read something since then... Oh, I know, Walker Percy's The Second Coming.
4. Boy, this one's hard, but I'd at least include Intellectuals Don't Need God and Other Modern Myths (Alister McGrath), What's So Amazing About Grace (Philip Yancey), The Chronicles of Narnia (C.S. Lewis), The Reformed Pastor (Richard Baxter), and the original Foundation Trilogy (Isaac Asimov).
5. Tag. You're it.
PS Comment below with your responses, and especially if you host a tag party at your blog. Plus, I'll add Amazon links so that if you want to buy a book through this site, I'll get credit, wink wink. ;-) lgp