Monday, March 19, 2007

Daily Affirmations, Part 4

Today's affirmations are from Tom Hopkins, a sales and leadership trainer, who has had a tremendous impact on my thinking about 'failure' and how to re-frame experiences I once thought were negative. Say this three times daily! :-)
I never see failure as failure,
but only as a learning experience.
I never see failure as failure,
but only as the negative feedback I need to change course in my direction.
I never see failure as failure,
but only as the opportunity to develop my sense of humor.
I never see failure as failure,
but only as an opportunity to practice my techniques and perfect my performance.
I never see failure as failure,
but only as the game I must play to win.

I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed; and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep trying!

More del.icio.us Affirmations!

No comments: