Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Self-Esteem Equation

You've heard of the formula E=MC2.

But have you heard of E=MC3 ~ the Self-Esteem Equation? If you have, it probably wasn't in science class. I explain it like this.

Of course, I didn't discover this truth, but I did assign different values to the famous formula in order to remind us of our true identity. Plus I added a C!

When we struggle with self-doubts, low self-worth, or negative self-image, remember the Self-Esteem Equation.

E=MC3
  • E stands for ego, self-estimate, or self-esteem.
  • M stands for the truth that you matter to God.
  • C stands for the fact that you are created in God's image and that he is calling you into relationship with him and wants to adopt you as his child.
So the formula is stated like this:
"My self-estimate, my self-esteem is based on the fact that I matter to God because I am created in his image, he's called me, and wants to adopt me as his child."

Take this formula before breakfast and throughout the day as needed. And twice at bed time.

No comments: