- Today, I have a positive mental attitude. I have eliminated criticism and impatience from my life, and replaced them with praise and tolerance.
- Today, I totally believe in myself. I believe I am capable and worthy of high achievement.
- Today, I have a big, challenging goal I am working toward. It is adding meaning and momentum to my life.
- Today, I accept full responsibility for all my actions. Whatever results I achieve, I know they are the result of the thinking I am engaged in.
- Today, I manage my time effectively. I know every minute is precious and irreplaceable, and must be used to the best advantage.
- Today, I am pursuing a personal development program. I dedicate at least one hour each day toward improving myself.
- Today, I value my health, physically, mentally, and spiritually. I am taking very good care of myself.
- Today, I am a creative person in setting and attaining my goals. Possibilities abound in all my thoughts and actions.
- Today, I have a service-minded approach toward my employment and fellow human beings. I always to more that what is expected of me, knowing I will receive more of what I want in return.
- Today, I am excellent at what I do. I believe it is through excellence that I will find my true self.
- Today, I am effective in all my interpersonal relationships. I believe people take priority over problems, and that they deserve my total respect and attention.
Go here for more del.icio.us Affirmations!
Friday, March 23, 2007
Daily Affirmations, Part 5
Today's affirmations come once again from Think Like a Winner. It is a matter of teaching one's mind on a dialy basis that changes our thinking. That is why...